E3 2013 | explodedsoda
explodedsoda is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and ShareASale Affiliate Program, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to explodedsoda.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

E3 2013

It's a bit late, but I think this is as good of a blog post this experience is ever going to get.

It's been my dream since I was probably about 12 years old to go to E3. Growing up and seeing the news stories from magazines and online. Even after they really reduced the size of the show I still dreamt of going.

And what do you know, this year I finally got to! Cross that item off the bucket list.

Maybe it was because I had none of my normal con-going friends there with me and was left to be my awkward, shy self all alone. Maybe it was because I had been to PAX and this didn't feel all that different. Maybe it things going on in my personal life drowning out all the fun. It just...didn't impress me as much as I thought it would've.

Since I have nothing of real interest to write, especially since this is 6 months late, here have a bunch of pictures!

























ORANGE BATHROOMS


Video Game History Museum 

 With Phil of Octodad fame! We went to college together! :>


OH AND I finally met Bill Trinen! So happy! :>

No comments :

Post a Comment