Big Changes Incoming | explodedsoda
explodedsoda is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and ShareASale Affiliate Program, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to explodedsoda.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Big Changes Incoming

Since it's still April and I've been messing around on blogger all day (look at all the purty changes!), I feel obligated to write a post.

Plus my mind is overflowing with thoughts and to dos, so this will be a nice place to put some of it into words. And a good distraction as well, of course.

I packed two boxes today to be shipped off...sometime. I need more boxes, lots of boxes...KL says she can get some from Micah's job so that should help, otherwise I'll just make a trip down to The UPS Store and get some.

Luckily I don't have much furniture, and I've already arranged to sell my mattress and bed frame to Cathy. The futon is mostly trash though I might try and list it for cheap, KL is going to take my one bookshelf and I might try to sell the other two for cheap as well. The fish tank I listed up on Craigslist but haven't had any bites on it yet.

I also booked my (and Squeaks') one-way flight to San Francisco. April 30th. Less than two weeks to finish packing and preparing and getting out of here. I know I'll get it done though, mainly because I have no choice!

I also have a job interview over Skype tomorrow that I am probably completely unprepared for (don't know anything about QA jobs), but I'll try my best at it. Getting a job this early would definitely be a load off my mind.

Wish me luck!

1 comment :

Weasel said...

Best of luck with the interview! And the move! And the everything! Etc!

Post a Comment