Freezing in summer | explodedsoda
explodedsoda is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and ShareASale Affiliate Program, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to explodedsoda.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Freezing in summer

One of the best feelings in summer is walking out of the hot sun and into a well air conditioned building.

Or, if you're me, walking out of a too air conditioned building and into the hot sun.

I hate that about summer; how businesses and restaurants run their AC at a ridiculously low temperature. I mean, yeah, you have to keep the clientele comfortable, but it's 90 fucking degrees outside and I'm wearing shorts and a tanktop to keep cool and now you're blasting me with freezing air.

Can't we find like a reasonable middle ground where I'm not sweating to death but I don't feel like I need to be carrying around a fucking sweater in July?

No comments :

Post a Comment